Defibrillator Monitor Device (THR-MD600)
|FOB Price:||US $4,000-6,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,000-6,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Set/Sets Per Week|
|Transport Package:||Standard Carton Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: THR-MD600
- Type: Patient/Fetal/Maternal Monitor
- Group: Adult, Child
- Battery: Yes
- Trademark: THR
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Classification: Physiological Functions of Diagnosis and Monitoring Equipment
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Display: 8.4 Inches
- OEM Service: Available
- Specification: CE & ISO
THR-MD600, a professional biphasic defibrillator-monitor, meets the requirements of medical professionals in hospitals and clinics worldwide. The compact, durable, and ergonomic design of THR-MD600 makes it suitable for emergency use. Proven technologies ensure a robust unit, ready to be used in different environments. With different operation modes (manual defibrillation, AED, pacer, and monitoring mode) you are in control of any situation.
1.4-in-1 design including: Monitoring, Manual Defib, AED, and Pacer
2. All necessary optional Vital Sign monitoring functions integrated, making it convenient for emergency use without the additional need for a separate patient monitor
3. Large and vivid display with 4 waveforms to ensure easy viewing of ECG and vital signs
4. Compact design: Easy to carry and easy to operate
5. Defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion and AED with Biphasic technology
6. Up to 360J escalating dose energy to maximize defibrillation success
7. Powerful power capacity with batteries to support continuous long time monitoring and shocks during transport without external power supply.
8. Powerful data storage, no worries about losing information.
4-in-1 Design to meet your clinical needs
With a 4-in-1 integrated design(manual defibrillation, AED, Pacing, and monitoring modes), THR-MD600 puts any unexpected circumstances under your control.
THR-MD600 offers comprehensive monitoring options designed to give clinicians the information they need. In addition to ECG, respiration and arrhythmia analysis, clinicians can choose 12-lead ECG with full reports, SpO2, 2-Temp, NIBP, 2-IBP and EtCO2.
Manual defibrillation: Asynchronized defibrillation mode for cardioversion of ventricular cardioversion of atrial fibrillation, The wide energy range up to 360J dramatically increases the chance of rescuing a variety of patients.
In AED mode, THR-MD600 automatically analyzes the rhythm and determines whether a shock is advised. Voice and text prompts guide the user through the process. Voice recording(180 minutes)is also available for after case analysis and review.
THR-MD600 offers demand mode and fixed mode pacing with adjustable rates and output. The4: 1 key enables clinicians to quickly select 1/4 of the pacer rate for observation of the underlying rhythm.