Hospital H2O2 Plasma Sterilizer
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||in Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: THR-YDQ-200
- Type: Gas Sterilization Equipments
- External Dimension: 1000*991*1800
- Design Pressure: Ultimate Vacuum
- Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) Concentration: 60%
- Excitation Source Frequency: RM13.56MHz
- Power: 380V/50Hz,3 Phase
- Specification: CE and ISO
- HS Code: 84192000
- Theory: Autoclave
- Effective Volume: 200L
- Installation Space: 1820*1040*1150
- Air Filter: 0.2um
- Vacuum Pressure: Less and Equal 60PA
- Sterilization Time: Rapid Sterilization 23min
- Trademark: THR
- Origin: Jiangsu, China
H2O2 plasma can realize rapid drying sterilization under normal temperature, which is the result of comprehensive roles of various sterilization conditions:
1. Role of reactive genes: Plasma includes a great quantity of reactive oxygen ions and high-energy free clusters, etc, which can easily generate oxidization reaction with protein and nucleic acid in bacteria, mold, spore and virus and then thus kill various microorganisms.
2. Breakdown role of high-speed particles: After the sterilization experiment, observe images of bacteria and virus particles after the role of plasma with electronic microscope, which are full of holes and are caused by etching and breakdown effects generated by high-energy electrons and ions.
3. Role of ultraviolet rays: During the formation of plasm by triggering H2O2, some ultraviolet rays are generated. The high-energy ultraviolet photons (3.3-3.6EV) are absorbed by protein in microorganisms or virus, which causes molecular degeneration and inactivation.
1. Adopt H2O2 most commonly used in clinic as the medium, form plasma through triggering radiofrequency electromagnetic fields, and then complete sterilization. The final products are a small quantity of steam and oxygen without residue and discharge of toxic substances, which are harmless to medical personnel and the environment.
2. Adopt automatic control touch panel, with the advantages of convenient operation, no need for high temperature/pressure, simple installation and debugging, and safe utilization.
3. The sterilization temperature is about 35-55º C, which is harmless to instruments and articles, protect expensive surgical equipments from high-temperature sterilization spoilage, prolong the service life of instruments, and promote the utilization rate of instruments.
4. The sterilization cycle is short and can be completed within 35-60 minutes. The sterilizer can be directly used after operation, without need for natural-cooling placement after high-temperature sterilization or 6-48h ventilation after ethylene oxide low-temperature sterilization to reduce residual concentration of ethylene oxide.
5. Low power consumption: Impact power is only 4000W, with the advantages of short time and low power consumption.
6. Automatic overhead door is equipped with anti-hand clipping device, which can ensure device and personal safety.
7. Realize accuracy control of H2O2 implantation dose through internal pressure monitoring of the sterilizer, to prevent too large or too small H2O2 implantation dose.
8. The vaporizing chamber is specially designed in the air filtration throttling structure, which can realize full gasification and free diffusion of H2O2.
Most metals including stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and titanium, etc
Glass, polyethylene, latex, polycarbonate, PGLA, silicon, Teflon, neoprene, nylon, polypropylene, polystyrene, and polystyrene, etc
Soft/hard endoscope, endoscopic equipments, laser head, esophageal dilator, cryotherapy probe, power equipments and battery, razor head, ultrasonic probe, optical fiber and pacing wire, fiber-optic cable, electronic equipment and wire, metal instruments, and glass wares
Not applicable to sterilization of sterilizer
Stainless steel tubular device hygroscopic materials with inner diameter smaller than 1mm and length larger than 500mm (essential instrument, cellulose, cotton fabrics, and gauze, etc), disposable instruments (disposable waterproof fabric and disposable gowns, etc)
Liquid or powder
Not completely dried articles, cavity with one blocked end, general implants
|Effective volume:||rounded rectangle, 120L||Rectangle,200L|
|External design (L*W*H) mm||995*800*1800||1000*991*1800|
|Design pressure:||ultimate vacuum|
|Power source:||AC380V/50Hz/4Kw (three-phase five-wire)|
|Hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) concentration:||60%|
|Work procedure:||complete circulation procedure, reinforced circulation procedure, special circulation procedure|