1. The Ventilator adopts microcomputer control with high-definition TFT color LCD display, integrating the functions of respiratory control and displaying the monitoring parameters. It is versatile in function and excellent in performance.
2. The high-precision Vaporizer is designed with a stable concentration output, automatic compensation for pressure, temperature and flow rate. And it isavailable to choose one kind of gas from Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane, and Sevoflurane, ensuring a successful anesthesia operation.
3. High-definition four-tube flowmeter, designed with stoppers for oxygen and nitrous oxide to control the output oxygen concentration.
4. Reliable pneumatic transmission system.
5. Economic and proper configuration of technologies, optional as required by the Customer.
6. Modularized design and upgrading. Upgrading is available as required by the Customer.
Part of Anesthesia Machine
---Main body High-strength engineering plastic rack, light,
Beautiful and corrosion resistant
---Scope of application adult, child
---Gas source O2: 0.27~0.55MPa N2O: 0.27~0.55MPa
---Flow meter O2: 0.1~1.0L/min 1.1~10L/min
O2: 0.1~1.0L/min 1.1~10L/min
---O2, N2O linkage and N2O Stopper
When using nitrous oxide, oxygen concentration>25%;
When the oxygen pressure<0.2Kpa, the flow of nitrous oxide would be cut off.
---Flow rate of rapid oxygen supply 25~75L/min
---Low oxygen pressure alarm There will be sound alarm when the oxygen pressure < 0.2MPa
---Vaporizer it has the function of automatic compensation based on pressure, temperature, and flow rate. The regulation range of evaporator concentration is 0~5 vol%. Among Halothane, Enflurane, Isoflurane and Sevoflurane, one can be chosen for application as required by the customer. And vaporizers that are imported with original packaging are also available.
---Respiratory circuit working mode: All-close, semi-close, semi-open
Releasingpressure: 0.5~7 kPa
---Respiratory Bellows bellows for adults, bellows for children
Tidal volume range: 0~1, 500 ml
Part of Ventilator
---Display mode High-definition TFT color LCD screen display
---Ventilation mode IPPV, SIPPV, SIMV, PEEP, MANUAL, SIGH
---Ventilation parameters Tidal volume 50~1500 ml
Rate 1~99 bpm
SIMV rate 2~20 bpm
I: E 2: 1~1: 8
Inspiratory trigger pressure-1.0~2.0Kpa
SIGH 1.5 times the inspiratory time (70-150 adjustable)
---Parameters for ventilation monitoringtidal volume, ventilation volume, IPPV rate, SIMV rate, total respiratory rate, I/E, peak pressure of airway, average pressure, pressure - time waveform, flow rate - time waveform, PEEP, inspiratory trigger pressure, Inspiratory platform
---Monitoring of oxygen concentration 21%~100%
---Security Alarm System
Oxygen Concentration alarm upper limit setting range 21%~100%
Low limit setting range 10%~80%
Airway pressure alarm upper limit setting range 0.3~6.0 kPa
Low limit setting range 0.2~5.0 kPa
Per-minute ventilation volume alarm upper limit setting range 3.0~30L/min
Low limit setting range 1.0~10L/min
Sustained high-pressure alarm it will give alarm when stress have consistently been higher than 2.5 kPa
Suffocation alarm it will give sound and light alarm if there
Is no tidal volume input for 15 seconds
---Power AC 220V± 10% 50Hz± 1Hz
(UPS, Storage battery)
---(End-expiratory CO2 monitoring)